Paws in Training delivers science-based methodology, canine and feline behavior consultation and training that veterinarians can trust.
If you’re a veterinarian with clients whose dog needs to brush up on basic obedience skills, or their cat is inappropriately urinating, or they’re dealing with a serious pet behavioral problem, Paws in Training is a resource you can trust. We offer a wide range of veterinarian services, including:
- Dependable and knowledgeable staff for the training of canines and felines
- A staff behavior consultant to manage pet behavioral problems
- Team members who are are wholly committed to the physical and behavioral needs of animals
- Detailed veterinary reports and behavioral plans utilizing science-based methodology
We work with you, your staff, and your clients to ensure all involved parties are kept up to date on the animal’s progress. Interested in partnering and/or bringing behavioral services to your vet office practice?
- Veterinarians Offering Behavior Services as a Core Discipline
- Client Handouts from the AVSAB
- Paws In Training Dog Training Certifications
Paws in Training offers add-on services for Veterinarians and Vet offices in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary, Apex, Holly Springs, Garner, and surrounding areas.