Our philosophy? It’s all about you! We offer a variety of dog training services to meet your needs.
- Flexible meeting times and locations to accommodate your preferences. Services are available in the comfort of your home, in a group class or in the beautifully appointed consultation suite at our hosting veterinary hospital. Our team members can accommodate your busy schedule and are available by appointment seven days a week.
- No-charge Monitoring and Support. Your Raleigh dog trainer or canine behavior consultant works with you before, during and after your session to provide continued monitoring and support. We’re in this together and there is never a fee for these services.
Where would you like to go next?
We make it easy
- Fast and effective training plans designed with you in mind. You will never be asked to do anything that exceeds your ability, desires or the time that you can dedicate to training and rehabilitation.
- Step-by-step handouts and homework are provided so that you can fully participate in the training and not be worried about remembering every detail of it!
- Dedicated to your success with free monitoring and support.
“If you’ve got a dog problem, Paws in Training has the answer. They have the knowledge, energy and patience to solve any problem and the social abilities to communicate with people as well as the dogs they train. Our dog loves them, we love them and we recommend them to everyone we meet.” — Stanley and Maggie, Paws In Training clients