In-home dog training is ideal for families consisting of multiple members and for those with children who wish to participate in the training of their dog and those who have dogs that may not be comfortable in a group class.
Many behavioral concerns can be addressed in a single in-home dog training session. Our in-home dog training sessions are tailored to meet your specific needs, and provide a comprehensive, “one-on-one”, experience for you and your pet — all in the comfort of your own home!
Address behavioral concerns such as:
- Resource guarding
- Separation anxiety and other anxiety disorders
- Fearful behaviors
- Dog-children, dog-dog, and dog-cat relationship building
- In-home dog training is a viable training option for dogs who cannot attend classes due to fearful or reactive responses when confronted with strangers, other dogs or novel environments.
About in-home dog training sessions
- In-home dog and cat training sessions address behavioral concerns. Sessions are 90 minutes each, and include a veterinary report when warranted.
- For 30 days following your session, we offer no-charge follow up support via phone, email and video as part of our commitment to customer satisfaction.
- We provide written homework following each session, so that you can focus on the experience instead of trying to remember every detail.
- The fee is $275 and we accept cash, checks and credit cards.
- Dog training and cat training services are available Monday through Saturday.
Contact us today to schedule your Paws In Training in-home dog training session
We offer in home dog training services in Raleigh, Durham, Apex, Cary and Holly Springs.