Phone and video consultations allow you to obtain help from the safety of your own home. Isn’t technology wonderful? Our variety of camera feeds allows us to be in the room with you and your pet…live and in real time. Isn’t technology wonderful?
Many behavioral concerns can be addressed in a single consultation. Phone and video consultations are tailored to meet your specific needs, and provide a comprehensive, “one-on-one” experience for you and your pet.
Address behavioral concerns such as:
- Fear and anxiety
- Surviving Puppy Rearing
- Dog-dog leash reactivity
- Newly rescued dog or cat concerns including safe integrations.
- Resolve problems safely from the comfort of your home.
- Qualified, dependable services from a company you can trust.
About Phone/Video Consultations
- Please allow 1.5 hours for your consultation. Puppy appointments are 2 hours. Completion of our Behavioral History Form is required prior to your consultation.
- For 30 days following your consultation, we offer no-charge follow-up support via phone, email and video to help you achieve success.
- Written behavioral plans are provided within 72 hours following the consultation enabling you to focus on the experience instead of trying to remember every detail.
- Available by appointment 6 days a week to accommodate even the most hectic schedule.
- Fees: Your consultation, written behavioral plan and no-charge, 30-day follow up-period is $245. There are no additional fees.