Phone and video consultations allow you to obtain help from the comfort of your own home. A variety of camera feeds allows us to be in the room with you and your pet…live and in real time. Isn’t technology wonderful?
Phone and video consultations provide a comprehensive, “one-on-one” experience for you and your pet. While suitable for a variety of dog and cat concerns which do not require “hands on” the animal, video consults are not appropriate for aggression related concerns.
Video Consults are ideal for behavioral concerns such as:
- Separation Anxiety and Storm Anxiety
- Preparing for & Managing a New Puppy
- Feline- Inappropriate Urination/Defecation
- Resolve problems safely from the comfort of your home.
- Qualified, dependable services from a company you can trust.
About Phone/Video Consultations
- Please allow 1.5 hours for your consultation. Puppy appointments are 2 hours. Completion of our Behavioral History Form is required prior to your consultation.
- For 30 days following your consultation, we offer weekly, no-charge follow-up support via phone, email and video to help you achieve success.
- Written behavioral plans are provided within 72 hours following the consultation enabling you to focus on the experience instead of trying to remember every detail.
- Available by appointment 6 days a week to accommodate even the most hectic schedule.
- Fees: Your consultation, written behavioral plan and no-charge, 30-day follow up-period is $245. There are no additional fees.